Monday, April 2, 2012

so full within

Digg this

I hesitate to put down on paper

these words almost scare me
such feeling inside.. these emotions
all the intensity
right there in front of me
no longer denied
no longer suppressed
i touch them with my words
and see their reality..
at times helpless to stop them
yet frustrated too
as nothing comes close
to expressing the feeling within....
when you feel so happy inside
somewhere your mind shuts out
simply because it's unable to fathom
incapable of grasping this kind of feeling....
and I feeel the tears of this depth
like an ache it remains
as I ineffectually try to capture in words
what my mind was unable to gauge....
just a deep fullness inside
where each heartbeat is clearly heard
what is this feeling.. I know not
as my heart goes out to you
how do i feel so full within....

No comments:

Post a Comment