Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Prayer in motion

Digg this

 


Anything that 'moves' you.. has to be a

'prayer' in motion.. and what special children of God are the people who are able to do that. each time I hear a beautiful voice. my heart fills with such love and blessings. or a good dancer. or a painter.. a poet. any artist

at all. and I think this is the emotion most

everyone feels. and if divinity plays such a beautiful hand in placing them there. despite all the setbacks. sometimes even giving them almost providential talent, touching myriad hearts involuntarily blessing them in turn.. then there definitely have to be some divine

'forces' at work.. extending all the 'help.. as if to say.. I hear you, you are very special to me, don't worry I am there!'

No comments:

Post a Comment