Wednesday, January 31, 2024

I wonder

Digg this

 


I wonder..
when after death our bodies turn to dust, why organ donation is an exception not a norm.

I wonder..
when love means to care unconditionally, why do we make people toe the line.

I wonder..
when God resides in each one of us, whom do we abuse, hurt, or kill.

I wonder..
when we are so rushed in life, what images our children see.

I wonder..
when education system espouses subjects, does it enlighten or enslave.

I wonder..
when there are so many religions and faces of God, how did we forget to delineate our souls.

I wonder..
when we curse our fate what do we lack, money, health, education, love, family, children, a part, or all.

I wonder..
when power becomes an addiction for a handful of leaders, what makes us blindly furnish that fix.

I wonder..
when we express our love for any animal, place or thing so spontaneously, what makes us hesitate with another human being.



No comments:

Post a Comment