Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Potent fragrances

Digg this

i search in my heart for the truth of you, see only mindless love reflected inside.. you drive me crazy with the potency of your love.. 

why this fragrance of your love makes it so impossible to live within my Being and all i need is that hug a quiet manifestation of us that one moment captured a wayward tear.. 


suddenly everything feels strange.. and out of sync.. spinning into shadowy dimensions.. i am unable to decipher.. i always felt you knew what you were saying.. understood it.. 


i reach within myself looking for an essence finding a meaning and there is so much  strangeness and there is you.. 


my heart missed a beat as i felt something missing and almost in panic i thought of a promise unspoken i couldn't really keep... my smile keeps getting lost somewhere in thoughts of you.. the parrots keep complaining thoughts don't help them any.. they wanna think green and all they feel is blue.. and i can't help  smiling will someone tell this dopey guy what even the parrots realize hey, how could it ever be otherwise.. 


and i flew up for a handful of stars and dazzled the night sky instead.. 


you mock my concern.. shrug it off even.. i remember moments once tortured over thoughts of missing and absences yes you have strength and i commend that but this is the way i am and i love this softness in me.. no it's not a weakness to care deeply for another.. to reach out might mean to risk involvement but then only a person who risks is truly free..


you are my one strength in moments of undoing.. the one who makes me smile through my tears.. in this world of shadows and artificiality your hand is like a breath of fresh air.. a presence firm dependable honest and pure like fresh air.. 


take good care of yourself for me.. though you might be leaving a part of me is there with you.. the uplifting curve to your lips.. the hope in your heart.. the glow in your eyes.. the smile in your tears.. how could you be low.. when you have me as the satisfaction in your soul.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment