Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Passing ships

Digg this

as the sun sets with its contented fullness hugging the sky with orange fingers of light in mute parting bright subdued glowing i smile and my heart fills up vying with the breeze as it plays in my hair touching teasing wooing with a sensuality that falls way short of my thoughts of you.. 

as these passing ships chiding permanence move on in majestic splendor and this moment embracing all lights my eyes, breathes in my heart igniting life and truth.. in a palpable essence nothing can negate and i cherish each thought each nuance us, together hugging this moment to me.. i have felt joy dance deep within my soul.. a symphony in my heart and i wonder if i would let the discordant notes hold sway.. 


if you ever look away as you face the mirror or avoid your own eyes just remember it is those moments that make you what you are today.. that give you the strength to be who you are.. that give you the will to stand by your loved ones.. that give you the joy of being yourself.. 'cause first one needs to love oneself.. to really be able to love those around how can there be regrets for something that helps you become who you are today.. 


if there wasn't a 'yesterday' how could there be 'today'.. all our yesterdays together make us what we are today looking back i  need to thank all who held my finger, my hand.. all who pushed me over too.. for each taught me something new as i look in the mirror head held high.. i realize all whom i hated and loved all the grief and joy sparkled in my eyes as they shone back at me.. 


our bodies are the temples in which God resides.. he made temples for us these bodies of ours and we incessantly search and we ignore the voice inside unable to see him in each other in inanimate idols we try to find.. 


ephemera dissolves like morning dew.. buried shadows drive us to places we might not wish to go.. the less we are able to face our own personal demons the more we are compelled to confront them in other less conscious ways.. 


the earth's heart melts vaporizing to reach the heavens that overflow with uncontained emotion rinsing suffusing the earth as she is reborn.. 


love takes no prisoners.. love is no holds barred.. love bears sweet nectar, but love must leave us scarred.. 


this insatiable thirst for love gets realized in so many ways in so many hearts.. bonds that form naturally tugging at hreatstrings in this ethereal melody and life pulsates in every vein as if on strings that hold myriad flowers blooming with joy.. 


into leashed  desire damming  this flood of feeling that frustrated needs to flow free.. 


and we run around in frenzied search of a musk held within all along.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment