Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Love heroin

Digg this

a shadow in my smile.. that tenderness in your voice.. something moves inside.. being teased with you.. serendipity.. you have broken some dam.. something i could never let go.. scared.. so scared of the intensity within.. laughing away gently chiding making light of words.. emotions.. never seeing that echoing depth in another's eyes.. then what made me hesitate at any need for words.. drowning in emotion.. no room  for any distance..not even words.. words that create space.. questions.. doubts.. reasoning..understanding.. and mindless i let go.. surrendering this self on wings of feeling..merging crumbling.. laughter and tears the oasis so long withheld for fear of hurtful mirages.. carefree.. exultant.. free.. 


i love .. i love myself.. i love us.. i love this feeling.. for it binds not.. you to me.. unchained my heart soars as each pore touched by shards of love dances in frenzied abandon.. on heartstrings that have  felt your touch and learnt to play.. crashing thunderous beats serenaded into pent-up release as i see the seasons in your eyes..  


it's a very strange reality to be faced with.. what makes the world go round.. it's like i've taken love heroin opened Pandora’s box.. mirror of my dream.. inexperienced heart.. a day that was going to change my life forever.. i won't tell anyone, myself sometimes, but i won't believe it.. happens in dreams, good dreams.. in the dream scenario i just change personality.. its amazing how you can speak right to my heart without saying a word.. you can light up the dark.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment