Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Dance of shadows and light

Digg this

 


the moon glows.. struggling up there.. with the clouds.. so many are there.. unendingly.. and yet.. impossible to resist those fleeting glimpses full of smiles.. can't help falling in love.. the joy reflected so pervasively.. basking in that ethereal glow.. mesmerized.. unable to contain.. to hold.. when the 'ache' merges shimmeringly in this dance of shadows and light.. as 'divinity' softly enters my heart.. bathed in a magical hush.. yes the need is there.. to hold this 'tiny' miracle that glows in my eyes.. that settles in my heart.. that makes me forget everything.. as involuntarily I stretch out my palm as if to hold something beyond.. way beyond.. and it smiles reflectively.. as I shake my head in wonder at this irresistible bond that pulls me despite all comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment