Tuesday, July 31, 2007

visual collage

Digg this


An image paints for us differently,
words speak to us differently,
silence breathes in us differently,
life means to us.. differently..

This is my first attempt at a blog or writing.. would really appreciate all the help, views, suggestions, thoughts, stories, I can get..

wish this site to be essentially interactive.. forming a ripple effect that widens more and more.. 'touching' myriad souls, into 'one' thought.. universal.. human.. a breath of air..

you can mail me at limerence9@gmail.com or leave your comments on this page..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

been reading your posts, slowly making my way back to the start. They are all from the heart and very well written.

you know, it really is a shame that blogs like yours do not get more interactive travelers. Your blog is kind and warm, the sites where most people stop and comment, stay and read are the sights that perpetuate hurt, anger, jealousy, and every other unpleasant emotion.

I'd much rather stop and comment here.

thank you Zahir, I didn't mean to criticize you for accommodated me. That was a very friendly and caring jesture.

d

‘AtInUs said...

you know what is stupendously beautiful.. the 'difference' you have made.. to my smiles.. and the 'care' wrapped in every word..

love the use of 'travelers' in your comment.. there are so many who walk with us.. always by our side.. but a rare few lighten the journey in just a few steps..

hope we can always see past the words.. because it is essentially in the 'unsaid' that truth resides.. and that is all I saw in your earlier comment..

Post a Comment