Thursday, April 16, 2015

stardust

Digg this

each night after tucking in
the kids, I go to the window and look for the moon..
it's something one has to experience to understand..
it's so utterly beautiful.. the shimmering lights
reflected in the sea.. and those boats like tiny stars
twinkling all over.. with the moon so sure and
incomparable.. stardust all around.. I can almost feel
it reflected in my eyes..

Each dawn I greet the sun
with a wave and hopeful smile anew

each time I look at the moon
involuntarily I say 'I love you'

each star in the sky fills my heart
with hope and conviction
of dreams realized

each cloud seems to glow
with defiance and belief
pride and joy, faith inside

like the special smiles
and wayward tears
that none could bring but you

yes, I can't help thanking
someone up there
for helping your dreams
come true....

No comments:

Post a Comment