Thursday, April 16, 2015

feel the magic in the air

Digg this

At midnight as you enjoy the beauty of the night sky,
greeting this special day, hear in that hushed
silence, the sound of the waves playing on strings
with each twinkling star, wishing you a very happy
b'day! and know it's from me.. close your eyes and
make a wish.. believe me it'll come true.. 'cause
that's my gift to you..

Find me in that satisfaction suffusing your being,
telling you what a special person you are and how
beautiful this day is going to be, that first ray of
light falling on you, warming, carrying my wishes to
you.. it's warmth reflected in that joy in your
heart.. as if you can fly free, the world's at your
feet..

Yes feel the happiness and carry it through the day..
know without a doubt as you greet the dawn and look up
at the rising sun, that's where you are going to
reach.. hug this joy within you and keep it always..

I wish you a very Happy Birthday.. and happiness
always, every moment, every breath, every step you
take.. with the knowledge that you are exceptional..
and loved just the way you are.. no matter what.. and
that I miss you so.. specially today..

now whom do i wish hey like the colours of the rainbow they  all shine out from you so happy b'day i wish you.. such an impish child.. eyes full of dreams.. strength of convictions he's a complete man.. i gift you my wishes your dreams come true soar high and proud now and forever.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment